Rental Policy & Procedures
Vacation Village Homeowners Association (VVHOA) requirements for renting homes:
1. Completion of rental form along with the two payments listed below.
2. $250 ($100 if for weekly Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Succos, Pesach or Shavuos ONLY) non-refundable application fee (Check #1).
3. $500 refundable security deposit (Check #2).
4. Minimum seasonal rental period is 4 consecutive weeks during the summer season and one week during the off-season for Yom Tovim only.
5. Homes may only be rented to a single family.
6. Application must be accompanied by a signed lease agreement.
7. The renter agrees to abide by all VVHOA rules and regulations.
8. Please mail or email this form: including a signed copy of the lease agreement, to the above address at least 14 days prior to the beginning rental date.
9. Checks should be made payable to: Vacation Village Homeowners Association
10. NO TENANT MAY OCCUPY A DWELLING UNTIL THE RENTAL IS APPROVED IN WRITING BY THE VACATION VILLAGE HOA.