The hours when lifeguards are on duty are can vary depending on staff availability. Homeowners and their guests are expected to follow the rules listed below.
1. Pool capacity: Indoor Pool 50, Outdoor Pool 100
2. No person under the age of 16 permitted in pool area-without adult supervision.
3. No running or jumping into the water.
4. No diving.
5. Do not hang on swim lines since they are designated to separate the shallow from deep water.
6. No rough play or clowning around.
7. No throwing objects such as tennis balls/frisbees in the pool.
8. No pets, e.g., dogs, cats or any other animals.
9. Large rafts, oversized tubes, high powered water guns, inflatable pool toys, mattresses or tire inner tubes.
10. No eating or drinking at the pool except in designated areas.
11. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
12. No glass containers are allowed.
13. No chewing gum in pools.
14. No smoking.
15. Swim diapers are required for small children or people with incontinence.
16. When there is thunder/lightning: a. Outdoor Pool: is locked & closed and everyone must leave the pool area immediately. The pool will reopen 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard or lightning is seen. b. lndoor Pool: is open during a storm with lifeguard supervision. If camp is in session, campers will not swim in the indoor pool during storm conditions.
17. Please clean up after yourselves using the provided trash cans.
18. If excrement is found in one of the pools, it must be closed until cleaned.
19. Swimming is permitted .Q!ID! when the pool is open and staffed with lifeguards employed by·the HOA. Swimming at all other times is prohibited and the HOA shall assume no responsibility or liability. Lifeguards reserve the right to ask anyone disobeying WHOA rules to leave the pool area immediately. Such decisions are at the discretion of the lifeguards. Their decisions are final and are not subject to debate.
1. No children in the baby pool unsupervised by an adult:
2. No jumping into Kiddie Pool.
3. Do not walk on, lean or pass children/objects over the wall separating the two pools.
4. Swim diapers are required for small children.
Guidelines for use of the spa:
1. Elderly persons, and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, are advised NOT to use the spa.
2. Use by children under the age of 16 is strictly prohibited.
3. Do not use the spa while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
4. Do not use the spa when you are alone.
5. Observe a reasonable time limit in the spa (e.g., 15 minutes), then shower, cool down and, if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
6. Everyone must shower before entering the spa.
7. Do not enter the spa if you are perspired from exercising.
8. Do not apply sunscreen or other creams or lotions before entering the spa as they interfere with the function of the machinery and result in having to change the water- a costly proposition.
9. Eating and drinking while using the spa is strictly prohibited.
1. Boat usage is limited to an hourly basis to homeowners & their guests
2. Picture ID is required & must be submitted. Minimum age is 16 years
3. Children under the age of 16 must always be accompanied by an adult when using the boats
4. Life vests must be worn at all times while on the boat
5. To ensure maximum enjoyment for all, while there are people waiting for boats, only those from homes with people that have not taken boats out that day may use them
6. All the rules of the outdoor swimming pool apply to the boats and waterfront
7. When no lifeguards are present at the lake, the use of boats is at one's own risk